Friday, September 27, 2019

My favorite band

Hello Everyone!

In this publication, like you can see in the title, I will talk about my favorite band.

Well, really in this moment I don't have a favorite band or I would have to think for a time, but I don't have all the life to do that, so I will talk about The Beatles.

I choose The Beatles though now I rarely listen them, but is the band that I had like favorite more time than any other.

The Beatles was my favorite band since I was 14 years old and I would say I only listen to them for some years, maybe until I went to the university.

Before I listen Hip hop so this was a big change and I would say this change open the door for know a lot of other bands and types of music.

One of the think that I like to The Beatles is them explored various styles of music for these reason I say that them open to me a lot of doors.

Every albums of the Beatles are great, especially since Revolver but my favorite album of The Beatles is the White album and is because all the songs are very different, in this album you can find the style of music that you search.

I can see them in a concert, they separated and someone are dead.            


2 comments:

  1. Did you know that they say that Paul Mccartney died and they replaced him, that weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I think the same, The Beatles is a great band. My beatles favorite is John Lennon and yours what is?

    ReplyDelete