Friday, September 13, 2019

Pets

Hello everyone! In this post I will write about pets.

My first important pet that I remember is my rabbit. I say first important pet because is possible that I have had a pet before, but they were birds and there are people that say if the pet is not a mammal is not a pet.

Well, I met my rabbit when I was 4 or 5 years old and he have less than a year. He was white, with delineated eyes and his ears were not very long. Like the majoritie of the rabbits his name were "Copito", but the name was given by my uncle, previous owner.

After than his death my family have other little pets, like hamsters or birds, but anyone was so important as Copito.

That was the case until Calafate arrives. I always wanted a dog but Calafate was the first and arrives when I was 19 years old.

Finally, I want to say the birds I don´t like as a pet, because like pets they can´t fly, so they always should be free.
This dog looks like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment