Friday, October 4, 2019

My future job

Hello everybody!

Today I will write about a topic that today causes me a sensation of uncertainty, an uncertainty that is fast approaching, almost running, asking me: What you will do? the time is ending.

Well, without dramatism the topic of today is my future job.

Actually, I am ending my career and I don't know if my choose was right, but I know that not everything is lost. For example, in the last time, I have discovered some new interests and the career that I study (Sociology) have a big work field that is possible mixture with a lot of topics.

One of those interests that I have discovered is the observation and knowledge of birds and other animals. so actually, I think I would like to find a job like a sociologist where I could think about this topic or near topics. For this reason, I think a job like this is possible to find in an NGO that be focused on environmental topics. And I hope this topic will being of my interest for a long time.

Another thing that I like about this job is I believe that it needs to be outdoor, not all the time, but at some moment I think must go out and have contact with nature and I would like that I can travel a lot in this job.

About the salary, I don' t hope that be high because I think the NGO doesn't have a lot of money, but I don't need big aspirations, I don't want to compete for this.   

Thank you for reading.

   

1 comment: